Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Yesterday was looking to be such a good day, calorie-wise.  Made it to the end of my work shift at 6pm having only eaten about 300 calories.  I was going to go home, have some zucchini and call it a day.  Nope, wasn't to be so.  There is something about my parents' house that tells me to binge.  I had to actually laugh aloud when I read Wasted and Marya Hornbacher said the same thing about her parents' house.  So I ended up purging twice last night even though my binges are generally "only" anywhere from 500-1000 calories, still leaving me around at my BMR or thereabouts.

Today has been...all right.  This morning I purged a cinnamon roll that I stupidly ate, and before lunch my big little brother (long story) offered me some of his French fries.  Ugh.  If I knew that today were my last day on earth, I would happily gorge myself to death on any and every type of French fry known to man.  French fries are my favorite food in the world.  I had intended to eat one and I had almost an entire serving, so naturally (yes, naturally, of course) I had to purge those. I never know how to count calories if I've purged during the day, but if I ignore all of my idiotic mistakes, I'm clocking in at 250 calories currently.  This includes a full calorie count of the lunch that I did not finish and will finish tonight for dinner.  I'm staying at my boyfriend's tonight and possibly for the next couple of days, so I will not have to worry about going home and shoving my face full of everything that's within grabbing distance and that takes a good load off of my shoulder.  Sigh of relief?

No comments:

Post a Comment