Friday, September 24, 2010

This past weekend was horrible.  I don't even want to write about it.

Wednesday was a good day.  Very good.  I ate only 100 calories.

Yesterday was passable.  I ate very well during the day, but had somewhat of a carb binge when I got home - A huge slice of 7-gran bread spread with chipotle southwest sauce from Subway, and then a couple of tortilla chips.  I haven't gained  any weight so far, though, so maybe my body just needed the fuel?

Today my mom commented that I look like a stick with a big head attached to it.  Thanks?  I feel like a circle with a big head attached to it.  I still have seven pounds to go until I get to my first goal weight and I feel like the weight just isn't coming off fast enough.  I wish I had more time to go to the gym, but I simply don't.  I suppose I could skip class more often to go, but I'm already probably on the cusp of failing, so that's likely not the best idea in the world.

Today for breakfast I am having coffee.  I've been having the weirdest cravings lately.  I usually hate coffee, but this morning I couldn't stop thinking about it, so coffee is what I am having.

I feel like lately I don't really have much energy to do anything anymore.  Go to class, do my schoolwork, go to work, get out of bed, live.  It's all just very draining.

No comments:

Post a Comment