Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fuck! I forgot that I promised my old boss that I would go to lunch with him tomorrow.  That's all fine and wel, but I decided that instead of doing a juice fast, that I would just do an all out fast.  It's difficult to explain to people why you're not eating your food, particularly when you're having a one-on-one lunch.  Now Im going to have to break my fast early.  I will just have to either bring along my Shirataki noodles (0 calories, yay) or suck it up and exercise twice tomorrow.

Today I got on the scale and it freaked me out.  It said that I had gained two pounds before displaying an error message.  Who wants the scale to display an error message when you step on it??  I fixed the battery in the back and got on it again and it read the same as it had a week ago.  That was better; I'd rather not gain any weight, but still.  I haven't lost any weight in a week?  That's not good either.  What's going on?  Next thing I know, I really will be gaining weight and I can't have that.  I don't like this plateau.  It just gives me more inspiration to stick to my fast.

It will be easier now that I am going to be out of the house more.  I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment